BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - The LSU baseball team found out Monday it will be heading to Oregon to play in the Corvallis Regional hosted by Oregon State.
- Oregon State
- San Diego State
- Northwestern State
- Head Coach Paul Mainieri reacts to LSU regional selection
- Outfielder Beau Jordan reacts to LSU regional seeding
- Pitcher/DH Austin Bain reacts to LSU regional seeding
- Pitcher Zack Hess reacts to LSU regional seeding
- Outfielder Zach Watson reacts to LSU regional seeding
- Pitcher Todd Peterson reacts to LSU regional seeding
- Assoc. Head Coach Alan Dunn reacts to LSU regional seeding
LSU will play San Diego State at 3 p.m. (CT) on Friday.
Prior to the selection show, team awards were presented to players.
The 16 regional sites were announced Sunday:
Athens, Georgia - Georgia (37-19)
Austin, Texas - Texas (37-20)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina - North Carolina (38-18)
Clemson, South Carolina - Clemson (45-14)
Corvallis, Oregon - Oregon St. (44-10-1)
Conway, South Carolina - Coastal Carolina (42-17)
DeLand, Florida - Stetson (45-11)
Fayetteville, Arkansas - Arkansas (39-18)
Gainesville, Florida - Florida (42-17)
Greenville, North Carolina - East Carolina (43-16)
Minneapolis, Minnesota Minnesota (41-13)
Lubbock, Texas - Texas Tech (39-17)
Oxford, Mississippi - Ole Miss (46-15)
Raleigh, North Carolina - NC State (40-16)
Stanford, California - Stanford (44-10)
Tallahassee, Florida - Florida St. (43-17)
The regional games start Friday, June 1.