BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - A community-wide breast cancer walk and health fair is planned for Saturday, May 19 at the Butler Community Center in Baton Rouge.
SOUTH BR BREAST CANCER WALK & HEALTH FAIR
- Saturday, May 19
- 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Dr. Leo S. Butler Community Center
- 950 East Washington Street
- Baton Rouge, LA
- The Wall of Fame Committee
- Councilwoman Tara Wicker
- Susan G. Komen® Baton Rouge
- Representative Patricia Smith
- LA State Senator Yvonne Colomb
Both Woman's Hospital and Mary Bird Perkins-Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center will have mobile units on site providing free health screenings. Other information and services will be available, as well as free t-shirts and giveaways.