BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - This was not a drill!
Crews with the St. George Fire Department extinguished flames at LSU FETI (Fire and Emergency Training Institute) Tuesday night.
One of the test houses that had been in use earlier in the day rekindled and got out of control around 7:50 p.m. Officials say an EMT who was at FETI giving a training class called it in.
A spokesperson for the fire department said the training structure had propane tanks venting inside and outside, but that the blaze was contained to the single-story building and was extinguished in 25 minutes.
No injuries were reported.