WAFB - Several health events are happening across the capital area in April. Here are a few of the events we found happening Saturday, April 7.
5Ks & WALKS
- Fill a Tummy 5k hosted by Mighty Moms Full Tummy Project
7 a.m. – noon
Circle Dr. Park - Livingston, LA
Entry fees vary
- Superhero 5K hosted by Rotary Club of Livingston
7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
123 Aspen Sq, - Denham Springs
Race fee: $25 +$2.95 sign-up fee
- Crawfish Color Run hosted by Relay for Life
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Lodges at 777
777 Ben Hur Rd – Baton Rouge
- Capital Area Heart Walk hosted by American Heart Association
8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
LSU Old Front Nine – Baton Rouge
- Keto Life Workshop
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge
4914 Constitution Ave. – Baton Rouge
Event is Free
- Yoga in the Park hosted by GPOA Social Committee
BREC’s Goodwood Park
6025 Sevenoaks Ave. – Baton Rouge
Classes are free but donations are accepted
- Barefoot Kid’s Yoga
9 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
3347 Nicholson Dr. – Baton Rouge
- Move it! The Workout Class for Kids
Spoga Fitness Center
811 C.M Fagan Dr. – Hammond, LA\