BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - On Friday, March 30, the Baton Rouge Police Department released files and videos related to the Alton Sterling shooting investigation, including the internal affairs report. The report includes statements from Howie Lake and Blane Salamoni, witness accounts from the night of the shooting, plus countless documents related to that investigation. You can view that entire report below.
- Chief Dabadie's internal memos on Sterling shooting released
- BRPD releases new, graphic videos of Alton Sterling shootings; officer fired
- Officials respond to firing of officer involved in shooting death of Alton Sterling
- Attorneys of family of Alton Sterling react to BRPD decision to terminate officer who fired shots
- Salamoni's attorney: "He cried last night" and "worst day of his life"