BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Blank rounds were fired on the deck of the USS Kidd during the filming of a scene for the movie "Greyhound" Wednesday afternoon.
The guns were fired on the side of the ship that faces Port Allen.
Tom Hanks stars in "Greyhound," a WWII drama which is currently filming in the Baton Rouge area.
- Several new productions keep Baton Rouge area film crews busy
- Filmmakers working in Louisiana treat Natchez children to 'Black Panther' movie
- Two TV series renew commitment to filming in Louisiana
- What Baton Rouge is doing to lure more film productions in 2018
- New movie studio becomes first company to qualify for Louisiana film industry payroll tax incentives
- Dad on 'Stranger Things' teaches acting at LSU