NEW ORLEANS (WAFB) - Central Casting Louisiana is looking for people to fit feature roles in the upcoming Netflix movie The Dirt currently filming in New Orleans.
The Dirt is a biopic about the 1980's hairband Motley Crue. The casting company is seeking men and women who appear between the ages of 18-70 for a variety of roles.
The roles include a clown balloon artist, a wife, a bikini model, a vintage couple, roadies, families enjoying a hotel pool, recording engineer, and a recording studio assistant. The work is scheduled between March 26 and March 29.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and available to work all of the required days. To apply for the casting opportunity participants are asked to email the category they would like to be considered for, full legal name, phone number, and recent photo to DIRT@CENTRALCASTING.COM.
- Tom Hanks' naval WWII drama to film in Baton Rouge in 2018
- Several new productions keep Baton Rouge area film crews busy
- Filmmakers working in Louisiana treat Natchez children to 'Black Panther' movie
- Two TV series renew commitment to filming in Louisiana
- What Baton Rouge is doing to lure more film productions in 2018
- New movie studio becomes first company to qualify for Louisiana film industry payroll tax incentives
- Dad on 'Stranger Things' teaches acting at LSU