EAST FELICIANA PARISH, LA (WAFB) - Detectives in East Feliciana Parish and East Baton Rouge Parish worked together on several murder investigations they determined to be connected. The FBI was contacted for assistance in the case.
Four men were shot within a 25-mile area. Three of them were killed.
Ryan Sharpe was arrested on Wednesday, October 11 in connection with the four shootings.
- Hearing delayed for accused serial killer Ryan Sharpe
- Attorney for accused serial killer requests sanity commission
- REPORT: East Feliciana Parish DA decides NOT to seek death penalty against suspected serial killer
- Accused serial killer pleads not guilty in murder of former BREC commissioner
- Alleged serial killer indicted on killing in EBR Parish; already indicted for E Feliciana shootings
- Alleged serial killer pleads not guilty in shooting death of well known member of Boy Scout community
- Suspected serial killer set to appear for arraignment hearing in East Feliciana Parish
- East Feliciana Parish grand jury formally charges Ryan Sharpe in multiple shootings
- Ryan Sharpe called investigators and identified himself as killer in string of rural shootings, official says
- LSP Crime Lab proves crucial asset in solving recent shootings
- Friends and acquaintances of murder suspect Ryan Sharpe shocked by allegations
- Sources: Shooting spree suspect has alleged mental health issues
- Suspect arrested, charged in string of recent shootings that killed 3 and injured 1
- East Feliciana Parish calls in FBI, stops short of saying 'serial killer'
- A look at the victims of possibly connected shootings in EBR and East Feliciana Parishes
- Well-known Scouting member is latest shooting victim in East Feliciana Parish
- Former BREC commissioner fatally shot outside home in Pride
- ‘It was just a sneak-type shooting’ says lone survivor of shootings believed to be connected
- East Feliciana officials need help solving rural murder