BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Officials are investigating the death of an 18-year-old pledge at the Phi Delta Theta fraternity house as a possible hazing incident.
The incident happened sometime during the night of Wednesday, September 13.
According to the East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner's Office, Maxwell Gruver of Roswell, Georgia, was driven to the hospital in a private vehicle from the Phi Delta Theta fraternity house. He was later pronounced dead.
Stories related to this case are listed below, with the most recent story at the top:
- Initial LSU PD report released in death of Max Gruver; investigation ongoing
- LSU announces some Greek activities to resume Sunday after suspension
- LSU Student Government holds rally against hazing after death of prospective frat member
- LSU holding 'week of reflection' for prospective fraternity member killed in possible hazing incident
- Memorial mass, vigil for Max Gruver set for Monday
- Phi Delta Theta removes charter from LSU chapter
- Max Gruver's suite-mates speak out on tragic death
- Coroner releases preliminary autopsy results on death of LSU fraternity pledge
- LSU investigating death of 18-year-old pledge as possible hazing incident