BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Since last year's event was such a success, Baton Rouge area restaurants are planning to donate 25 percent or more of their proceeds to the families of fallen officers.
More than $90,000 was collected last year during this event.
On Tuesday, July 25, restaurants will donate 25 percent of their proceeds to the Baton Rouge Area Foundation (BRAF) to help the families of fallen law enforcement officers. Those who would like to donate, but cannot dine at one of the participating restaurants can mail a check to BRAF at 100 North St. Suite 900, Baton Rouge, LA 70802. Please put "Responders Fund" in the notation line of the check. For more information about the event, click here.
Restaurants participating include:
- Agave Blue Tequila and Taco Bar
- Bistro Byronz (Mid City)
- Bistro Byronz (Willow Grove)
- Bogie's Bar and Grill
- CouYon's (Port Allen)
- Doe's Eat Place
- Draft House Bar
- El Rio Grande
- Flambee Café'
- Fred's In Tigerland
- Huey's Bar
- Ivar's Sports Bar and Grill
- Jolie Pearl Oyster Bar
- Kalurah Street Grill
- La Carreta (Bluebonnet)
- La Carreta (Government)
- Lava Cantina (Perkins Rowe)
- Lava Cantina (Downtown)
- Mestizo Restaurant
- Phil's Oyster Bar and Seafood Restaurant
- The House in Tigerland
- The Station
- Tin Roof Tap Room
- Walk-On's Bistreaux and Bar (Burbank)
- Walk-On's Bistreaux and Bar (Juban Crossing)
- Walk-On's Bistreaux and Bar (Towne Center)
- Your Mom's Restaurant and Bar (Baton Rouge)
- Your Mom's Restaurant and Bar (Hammond)