A grand jury heard a controversial case Wednesday afternoon, involving a couple, Jace Crehan and Brittany Monk, accused of murdering a Zachary man who was a convicted sex offender. The grand jury has indicted the couple and has officially charged them both with second-degree murder.
- Woman pleads guilty to manslaughter of man convicted of molesting her
- Woman's testimony reveals disturbing details of her role in killing and stuffing man in barrel
- Man accused of stuffing body in barrel offers plea that is rejected
- Judge denies conflict of interest claim in case of couple accused of murdering man
- Woman accused of murdering convicted sex offender pleads not guilty
- Grand jury indicts couple accused of murdering convicted sex offender