BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - A recent McKinley High School graduate and former starting quarterback died Saturday, May 13 from a gunshot wound.
McKinley High senior and starting quarterback, Bryant Lee, 18, was shot early Saturday morning in North Baton Rouge, according to the Baton Rouge Police Department. Ken Hilton, head football coach at McKinley, said Lee was on his way home after a party.
No motive is currently known in this shooting. Investigators ask that anyone with information call Crime Stoppers at 225-344-7867. A $2,500 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest.
Below is a list of related stories, which are listed with the most recent at the top.
- McKinley honors slain football standout, honor student at graduation ceremony
- McKinley High holds balloon release in memory of slain student, QB
- Grief counselors available at McKinley High following death of QB
- Investigators seek witnesses in former McKinley quarterback shooting
- McKinley High issues statement over slain former QB Bryant Lee
- McKinley High quarterback fatally shot after party, others possibly injured