WATSON, LA (WAFB) - Fire tore through a mobile home in Watson, raising concerns about a lack of hydrants in the area.
There is nothing left but charred rubble.
The fire happened off Fore Road near LA 16 Monday evening.
No one was inside at the time of the fire.
The trailer burned for more than an hour, reportedly partly because there are no fire hydrants in this area.
The family living on the property said they were using the unit for storage.
It's not yet clear how the fire started. The thick smoke could be seen from miles away.