BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - The 6th Annual Crawfête will be held in Baton Rouge on Thursday, April 20.
Attendees will have the opportunity to vote in two categories: gourmet crawfish and boiled crawfish. Twenty-six restaurants will have delicious offerings while Michot's Melody Makers provides live music. Cocktails, including beer, wine, and specialty margaritas from Tio Javi's, will also be available.
The event will be held April 20 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Mocker Beverage Company, located at 11811 Reiger Rd. Tickets are $75 each. Click here to purchase online.
Gourmet Crawfish Restaurants include:
- Bin 77 & Sidebar, Daniel Santana
- Blend Restaurant & Wine Bar, Andy Blouin
- Chef Celeste Bistro, Traci VincenT
- Cupcake Allie, Allison "Allie" Offner Bookman
- Jess Nawlins Catering, Moses Jackson
- Kalurah Street Grill, Kelley McCann
- Latil's Landing, Joseph A Dicapo
- Mansurs on the Boulevard, Barrett Meeks
- Monjuni's, Matthew Holt
- Mestizo Louisiana Mexican Cuisine, Jim Urdiales
- Phil's Oyster Bar & Seafood Restaurant, Scott Duplantis
- Reed's Cakes & Catering, Matthew Reed
- SHUCKS! Chance Glover and Joey Faciane
- Southern Fusion Catering, LLC, Darrell Harris
- Southfin Southern Poké, Eusebio Gongora II
- White Oak Plantation, Jeremy Langlois*
Boiled Crawfish Restaurants include:
- C and M Crawfish
- City Pork Brasserie & Bar
- Crawfish Town USA
- Culinary Productions
- Hot Tails Restaurant
- Ivar's Sports Bar & Grill
- Phil's Oyster Bar
- Pit-N-Peel Restaurant & Fresh Market
- Randy Montalbano's Seafood & Catering
- The Francis Southern Table
CLICK HERE to read more entertainment news stories.