BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Louisiana State University's famed football arena, Tiger Stadium, has been broken into numerous times in just in the first couple of months of 2017, with the first incident occurring on January 4. Fans and residents are beginning to wonder if security needs to be beefed up at the stadium to prevent future incidents.
However, some are suggesting the stadium should just be open to the public at all times.
Stories are listed from newest to oldest:
- LSUPD investigates burglary at Tiger Stadium
- Three Lafayette men break in to Tiger Stadium
- Fans wonder what LSU will do about recent Tiger Stadium break-ins
- 5 juveniles detained, released in fifth Tiger Stadium break-in
- Oklahoma students break into Tiger Stadium
- LSU Police investigate third Tiger Stadium burglary in less than a month
- Another break-in reported at Tiger Stadium
- Vandals damage field in Tiger Stadium, police investigating