BREAUX BRIDGE, LA (WAFB) - A Breaux Bridge man has been arrested following a search of a property located in the 1700 block of Grande Anse Hwy. in St. Martin Parish.
Narcotics agents with the St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant at the property in question following a report of suspected drug activity. During the search, officials located several different illegal drugs, cash, and two firearms, as well as materials used to package and distribute drugs.
Brandon Scrantz, 34, of Breaux Bridge, was arrested on Thursday, December 8 and charged with the following:
- Possession with intent to distribute schedule II CDS (methamphetamine)
- Possession of schedule IV CDS (Tramadol)
- Illegal carrying of weapons
- Possession of schedule III CDS (anabolic steroids)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Scrantz was booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center. No bond has currently been set.