Police search for man who exposed himself inside convenience sto - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Police search for man who exposed himself inside convenience store

Gonzales Obscenity Suspect (Source: Gonzales Police Department) Gonzales Obscenity Suspect (Source: Gonzales Police Department)
This is the car an obscenity suspect was last seen riding in. (Source: Gonzales Police Department) This is the car an obscenity suspect was last seen riding in. (Source: Gonzales Police Department)
GONZALES, LA (WAFB) -

Police have released a picture of a man accused of exposing himself to a clerk and customers in a convenience store in hopes the public can help to identify him.

The Gonzales Police Department said it happened at a store in the city on November 13. Investigators said the man left when the clerk said he was calling police.

According to detectives, the suspect was a passenger in a car believed to be a 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix.

Detectives added they think a woman was driving the car, but don’t know if she helped in the crime or knows what the suspect did inside the store.

Anyone who recognizes the suspect or the car is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 344-7867.

Copyright 2016 WAFB. All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:34 PM EDT2017-05-24 19:34:33 GMT

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly