BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Add LSU junior defensive end Lewis Neal to the long list of people who believe the Tigers' game against the Florida Gators was mishandled.
In an interview with the media Tuesday afternoon, Neal didn't hold back his opinion, saying everyone knew Hurricane Matthew was coming and that provisions should have been made to get the contest played.
As of now, rescheduling the game between the Tigers and Gators looks doubtful. LSU athletic director Joe Alleva said Monday there's no way the Tigers are giving up a home game November 19 and also added other possibilities appear problematic.
- Alleva: LSU football will have home game on November 19
- Jacques Talk: Local businesses say no way to losing LSU home game
- Jacques Talk: LSU-Florida game should've been played before Tuesday
- LSU-Florida football game postponed; officials work to reschedule?
- Fans sound off on decision to postpone LSU-Florida game
- LSU-Florida game stays in Gainesville; final start time to be decided Thursday