BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - A man being extradited from Texas will be questioned in connection with the shooting deaths of two Southern University students.
Anthony Henderson, 22, was arrested in Houston and waived extradition to be brought back to Baton Rouge. He faces unrelated drug charges from April, including possession of Schedule II drug and possession of marijuana.
Baton Rouge Police said they will question Henderson regarding a shooting that killed 19-year-old Annette January, from Indiana, and 19-year-old Lashuntae Benton, from Lake Charles, on April 10.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-7867.
- 2 SU students killed in shooting at apartment complex near LSU
- BRPD: SU shooting victims caught in crossfire, bond set for suspect
- Eyewitness provides vivid details on shooting that killed 2 Southern students
- Southern students want to see justice while shooting investigation continues
- Man charged in shooting that left 2 SU students dead posts bond, released from jail
- Southern University honors graduates and slain students
- Slain SU students will receive posthumous degrees
- Shock lingers among those close to crime scene after shooting deaths of two SU students