BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Bayou Country Superfest is here. Below are all the details you'll need to plan out your weekend of fun.
The 2016 event will take place May 27, 28 and 29 at Tiger Stadium. Although the main performances will be held inside the stadium, there will be additional performances and attractions outside on Saturday and Sunday for the Fan Fest stage sponsored by Bud Light from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Performances for the Fan Fest include:
- Corey Ledet & His Zydeco Band: Noon
- Derek Norsworthy: 1:30 p.m.
- The Morrison Brothers Band: 3:15 p.m.
- High Ground Drifters Bluegrass Band: Noon
- 90 Degrees West: 1:30 p.m.
- Jordan Davis: 3:15 p.m.
Tailgaiting outside the stadium is encouraged every day of the festival. There will be features such as:
- The Beer Garden experience
- An electric Mobile Information Center provided by Visit Baton Rouge
- Monster Energy lounge
- SPAMERICAN: a place to sample chef-created SPAM dishes
- Aaron's 360 degree tent will feature interactive games, cash prizes and a $10K giveaway sweepstakes.
- DJs and staff from local radio stations will conduct games and give away prizes
- Festival merchandise
- Artist Meet and Greet area featuring Superfest performers
But before you head out, make sure you know the rules for parking.
- Parking is first-come first-served and can only be purchased the day of the event.
- Cash only
- Vehicle parking lots will open at 9 a.m. the day of the event
- No overnight parking available
- Shuttle transportation from Lot 108 to the stadium will be available
- North Stadium Drive and South Stadium Drive will be closed to automobile traffic
- North Stadium Drive between PMAC and Tiger Stadium will be closed to pedestrians
- Hotel shuttles/Uber/Taxis can drop-off and pick-up passengers in the front part of Lot 406 on Skip Bertman Drive
- Information about the Baton Rouge Capitol Area Transit System can be found at www.brcats.com or by calling 225-929-7740.
And if you still haven't gotten your tickets, don't worry, they are still available.
- Any available tickets can be purchased online by visiting BayouCountrySuperfest.com, ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at (800)745-3000.
- The Superfest Box Office will be located at Fan Fest and open on May 27 - 29 from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Children under the age of 2 are admitted free (with the exception of the VIP Golden Horseshoe); no seat provided.