BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Voters needing to make changes to their registration can do so with the help of their area library this week.
The East Baton Rouge Registrar of Voters Office will be at different libraries each day this week from 2:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. You can also register or change your registration online at www.geauxvote.com.
Here are the list of dates and locations:
- August 31 Fairwood Branch Library – 12910 Old Hammond Hwy.
- August 31 Bluebonnet Regional Branch Library – 9200 Bluebonnet Blvd.
- September 1 Pride-Chaneyville Branch Library – 13600 Pride-Port Hudson Rd.
- September 1 Scotlandville Branch Library – 7373 Scenic Hwy.
- September 2 Central Branch Library – 11260 Joor Rd.
- September 2 Carver Branch Library – 720 Terrace St.
- September 2 Main Library – 7711 Goodwood Blvd.
- September 3 Jones Creek Regional Branch Library – 6222 Jones Creek Rd.
- September 3 Greenwell Springs Road Regional Branch Library – 11300 Greenwell Springs Rd.
- September 3 Zachary Branch Library – 1900 Church St.
- September 4 Delmont Gardens Branch Library – 3351 Lorraine St.
- September 4 Baker Branch Library – 3501 Groom Rd.
- September 4 Eden Park Branch Library – 5131 Greenwell Springs Rd.
Applicants must bring a valid ID that confirms their identity, age, and residency. If an applicant doesn't have a picture ID, a payroll check or government document that includes name and address will suffice. Naturalized citizens may bring their naturalization certificate or a current US passport.
In order to vote in the October election, a voter must be registered by September 23.