BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Now that Facebook is letting its users set priorities for their Facebook friends and liked pages, people have more control over what they see on Facebook than ever before.
These offerings are avaliable on iOS devices and desktop versions of the site, and will be on Android in the coming weeks.
Here's a list of steps you can take to make sure that you recieve the latest updates and breaking news from WAFB
1) Select the 'Following' button next to the 'Message' button.
2) Select 'See First' in order to see WAFB's facebook posts near the top of your newsfeed.
1) Select 'More' on the bottom right of the screen.
2) Select 'News Feed Preferences' in the menu.
3) Select the top option that says 'Prioritize who to see first'
4) Select the WAFB pages and personalities who you would like to follow.