BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - The hosts for the 2015 Miss USA Pageant have been announced along with a preliminary list of celebrities who will be judging the competition.
Thomas Roberts, a veteran of both Miss USA and MISS Universe pageants, will return to host the competition. He will be joined by Cheryl Burke who is hosting the pageant for the first time.
Jeannie Mai will be back as behind-the-scenes commentator, talking with contestants and talent throughout the show.
The first group of judges joining the MISS USA panel includes:
- Jessie James Decker: Multi-talented country singer, songwriter and fashion designer.
- Terrence Jenkins: Co-anchor of "E! News"
- Jonathan Scott: Star of HGTV's hit "Property Brothers"
- Emmitt Smith: Three-time Super Bowl champion and the NFL's all-time rushing leader.
- Zuleyka Rivera: Miss Universe 2006 and fifth winner from Puerto Rico, actress and TV host.
The 64th Annual Miss USA Pageant will be televised live on Sunday, July 12 from 7 to 10 p.m. at The Baton Rouge River Center.
The Miss USA pageant is returning to Baton Rouge for a second year in a row after the tremendous success in 2014. The pageant will feature contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. They will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. Nia Sanchez, Miss USA 2014, will crown her successor at the end of the three-hour program.