Electrical short causes late night house fire - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Electrical short causes late night house fire

Electrical short causes late night house fire

Posted: Updated:
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Baton Rouge Firefighters say an electrical short is to blame for a house fire that took place late Saturday night. The fire happened at a home in the 2700 block of Andover Street around 11:00 pm.

Firefighters arrived on the scene to find smoke coming from the home. Once inside they found smoke and a small fire in the attic. The fire was extinguished quickly and the home suffered some smoke and water damage. No injuries were reported in the incident.

Copyright 2014 WAFB. All rights reserved.


Powered by WorldNow