Thursday, November 18, 2004
5 Lb. boneless chicken thigh meat.
2 cups chopped onions
2 cups chopped bell peppers
2 cups chopped celery
1/2 cup parsley flakes
Black pepper, red pepper, salt to taste
5 hard boiled eggs
1 box jiffy corn bread mix (already cooked)
1 16oz. bag seasoned stuffing mix
- Boil chicken, onions, bell pepper, and parsley for about 30 minutes.
- Mix cornbread, stuffing mix, and boiled eggs (chopped) into a large mixing bowl.
- Add boiled chicken, vegetables, and chicken broth into the large mixing bowl with the cornbread mixture. Add enough broth to make the mixture very moist, almost runny.
- Add black pepper, red pepper, and salt to taste.
- Pour the entire mixture into a large pan and bake in oven for 45 minutes on 350 degrees until brown.