Electrical problem causes Gus Young house fire - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Electrical problem causes Gus Young house fire

Posted: Updated:
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

Baton Rouge firefighters say an electrical problem caused a fire in the Gus Young neighborhood Tuesday afternoon.

Officials say the fire which happened around 2:30 p.m. started in the back bedroom area of the house. There were no injuries and the Red Cross is helping the displaced residents.

Copyright 2014 WAFB. All rights reserved.

 

 

 

Powered by WorldNow