Tuesday, September 2 2014 10:07 AM EDT2014-09-02 14:07:52 GMT
Labor Day weekend has a special significance for alligator hunters in Mississippi. A few days into the start of this year's hunting season, a record-setting 756-pound gator was caught by Robert MahaffeyMore >>
Labor Day weekend has a special significance for alligator hunters in Mississippi. A few days into the start of this year's hunting season, a record-setting 756-pound gator was caught by Robert Mahaffey of Brandon in the first weekend of the season.More >>
The public will be given five chances to view up close the five red Lexus vehicles up for grabs in the Driving the Future campaign to benefit Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital.
1) BR Wednesday Food Truck Wround Up: Bring the family to IBERIABANK on Essen Lane on Wednesday for delicious food from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
2) Downtown Day sponsored by Taylor Porter: Take a break from the office and come out to North Boulevard Town Square for lunch with the food trucks on Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
3) Baton Rouge Arts Market: Two cars will make the trip to the Baton Rouge Arts Market downtown on 5th Street between Laurel and Main on Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon.
4) Walk-On's Burbank: The Tigers take on the Crimson Tide in an exciting baseball series on May 9 through May 11. Head out to Walk-On's Burbank for a pre-game meal! Tickets will be available for purchase a few hours before each game.
5) OLOL Foundation Office: Tickets are available at the OLOL Foundation during office hours (M-F 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). Tickets are also available at all Baton Rouge Area IBERIABANK locations, Price LeBlanc Lexus, Toyota or Nissan.