Join WAFB Channel 9 for the Louisiana Sportsman Show and Festival at the Lamar Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales.
Visit the show Thursday, March 13 through Sunday, March 16. Parking is free and admission is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12 and free for children 5 and younger. Sunday is WAFB Kids Day! Free all day for children 12 and under!
At the Louisiana Sportsman Show you'll discover all of your outdoor/sporting needs plus favorite toys, as well as activities that the entire family will enjoy!
Boating and fishing enthusiasts can check out the biggest boat show in Louisiana, plus acres of fishing gear and boats, while hunters can find a wide range of top hunting gear. Also view the displays of RVs and tractors or test ride ATVS for those age 21 and older.
Lastly, don't forget to join in on the family fun at the Kid's Village, then grab some great food, and try to keep dry in the high flying Splash Dog Competition!
For more details of events and contest giveaway below and for more information on the Sportsman Show, please click here. (www.louisianasportsmanshow.com/)
· An indoor boat show featuring all the major boat brands and boat dealers from cities across Southeast Louisiana including Hammond, Houma, Thibodeaux, Morgan City, New Iberia, Lafayette, and Denham Springs
· Acres of fishing tackle and hunting gear for sale
· Yamaha ATV test track – come test-ride an ATV! 21 and older with valid license
· Kids Village, with free admission to the show for kids on Sunday
· An extensive display of ATVs and off-road vehicles
· A dedicated tractor and outdoor power equipment area
· The Louisiana Sportsman Big Buck Contest with display of some of the largest Bucks killed this season in Louisiana, Mississippi and across the country – bring your Buck and get free admission and a free scoring
· Splash Dogs, where participants can enter their dogs in dock jumping competitions and where everyone can have great fun watching the action
· a 3-D archery range and the Ultimate Shootout Archery Trailer
· a bass tank, where pros will be giving regular seminars
· the final-day weigh- in for the $35,000 Louisiana Bass Championship Open on Sunday