DENHAM SPRINGS, LA (WAFB) - Crews were called out to a fire early Friday morning.
It happened at a mobile home on Susie Circle East, which is between Lockhart Road and Range Avenue, in Denham Springs.
It sparked just before 4 a.m.
The home was fully engulfed in flames before firefighters got the fire under control.
A family of three, including two children, were displaced due to the fire. The Red Cross is assisting the family with food, clothing, shoes and emotional support.
An investigation into the fire is underway.