2 units damaged in Nashboro Village apartment fire - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

2 units damaged in Nashboro Village apartment fire

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Two units were damaged by an apartment fire Friday morning in the Nashboro Village area of southeast Davidson County.

The fire occurred around 9:30 a.m. at the Village Green Apartments located at 297 Village Green Drive.

Firefighters arrived and saw smoke coming through the roof.

A neighbor said it started in a corner unit, and may have been caused by an electrical malfunction.

Smoke from that unit then spread to an adjoining apartment.

A firefighter was taken to the hospital after crews said they believe he pulled a muscle while fighting the fire.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • After Craigslist scam, man can't enter his own home

    After Craigslist scam, man can't enter his own home

    Saturday, July 22 2017 8:29 PM EDT2017-07-23 00:29:14 GMT
    Saturday, July 22 2017 8:29 PM EDT2017-07-23 00:29:14 GMT

    The people inside rented the home from a mystery person on Craiglist. As the law stands, because they refuse to leave, Keith Mills now has to go to court to prove he’s the rightful owner.

    More >>

    The people inside rented the home from a mystery person on Craiglist while owner Keith Mills was on vacation.. As the law stands, because the renters refuse to leave, Mills now has to go to court to prove he’s the rightful owner.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly