Fire starts when someone turns on wrong burner - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Fire starts when someone turns on wrong burner

Posted: Updated:
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

An error in the kitchen is believed to be the cause of a fire at a home Monday morning.

It started at a home on Nashville Avenue in Baton Rouge just before 9 a.m.

Fire investigators said the fire sparked when someone in the home turned on the wrong burner on the stove.

There was no word on any injuries.

Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow