8 oz olive oil
3/4 oz chopped parsley
1 1/2 oz Worshirestire Sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp crushed red pepper
3/4 Tbsp salt
2 Tbsp crushed basil
2 Tbsp minced garlic
- Mix all ingredients together. Marinate fish for a couple of hours with about 1/2 of the sauce. Reserve the rest of the sauce for basting.
1 stick of margarine or non stick cooking spray
6-8 (8-10) ounce fillets of fresh fish (scales left on)
- Pour margarine or spray non stick spay into baking dish.
- Remove fish from marinade. Place fish fillets in baking dish, scales down.
- Baste fish with reserve marinade.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Spoon reserved marinade on fish before serving.