Home on Ward's Road in Madisonville catches fire on Friday - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Dog survives Madisonville house fire

Posted: Updated:
MADISONVILLE, OH (FOX19) -

No one except the dog was home when a Madisonville home caught fire on Friday.

It happened around 8:00 on Ward's Road.

When crews arrived there was heavy smoke coming from one of the home's bedrooms.

Crews were able to get the fire out quickly. The dog got out safe.

No cause was immediately available.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow