8 people sickened by Carbon Monoxide in CliftonHeights - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

8 people sickened by Carbon Monoxide

CLIFTON HEIGHTS, OH (FOX19) -

Three people were taken to the hospital and eight people were displaced after a carbon monoxide incident in Clifton Heights.

It occurred just before 4 a.m. on Parker Street.

The Cincinnati Fire Department responded to a report of several people ill. The initial fire companies found several people standing outside the residence with symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon Monoxide readings were found inside the multi-family in excess of 400 PPM. The property was searched by Fire Companies and there was no one else found inside.

All gas appliances were sealed out of service by Duke Energy and the Building Department and the building was ventilated.

Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.



 

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • 50 employees fired after refusing flu shot

    50 employees fired after refusing flu shot

    Wednesday, November 22 2017 2:14 AM EST2017-11-22 07:14:40 GMT
    Wednesday, November 22 2017 2:14 AM EST2017-11-22 07:14:40 GMT
    At least 50 enployees at a health company have lost their jobs after refusing to get flu shots. (Source: KBJR/CN)At least 50 enployees at a health company have lost their jobs after refusing to get flu shots. (Source: KBJR/CN)

    Since September, employees have been given three options:  Get the flu shot, get an approved religious or medical exemption, or leave Essentia. At least 50 people have lost their jobs thus far.

    More >>

    Since September, employees have been given three options:  Get the flu shot, get an approved religious or medical exemption, or leave Essentia. At least 50 people have lost their jobs thus far.

    More >>
  • Pastor found dead at parent's home

    Pastor found dead at parent's home

    Wednesday, November 22 2017 6:32 PM EST2017-11-22 23:32:15 GMT
    Quentin Barlow (Source: Family)Quentin Barlow (Source: Family)

    A local pastor was found dead in his family's home Wednesday morning.

    More >>

    A local pastor was found dead in his family's home Wednesday morning.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly