New Orleans police are investigating the burglary of a funeral home. A hearse was among the items stolen.More >>
"[The burglar] went by and viewed a few bodies," owner Louis Charbonnet said. "He walked by one particular famous guy we have in here, and he stopped and visited with him and went about his business of stealing." More >>
Thursday, August 28 2014 7:43 PM EDT2014-08-28 23:43:08 GMT
An alleged victim describes Around Town talk show host Scott Rogers as a "master manipulator" and a "monster," saying Rogers sexually abused him.More >>
An alleged victim describes Around Town talk show host Scott Rogers as a "master manipulator" and a "monster," saying Rogers sexually abused him. More >>
CLIFTON HEIGHTS, OH (FOX19) -
Three people were taken to the hospital and eight people were displaced after a carbon monoxide incident in Clifton Heights.
It occurred just before 4 a.m. on Parker Street.
The Cincinnati Fire Department responded to a report of several people ill. The initial fire companies found several people standing outside the residence with symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon Monoxide readings were found inside the multi-family in excess of 400 PPM. The property was searched by Fire Companies and there was no one else found inside.
All gas appliances were sealed out of service by Duke Energy and the Building Department and the building was ventilated.