Wednesday, June 19 2013 1:47 PM EDT2013-06-19 17:47:57 GMT
DENVER (KUSA/CNN) - A military widow wants to know why another woman's name is engraved on her husband's headstone. She discovered the mistake while visiting his grave at Fort Logan Cemetery in Denver. "IMore >>
A military widow wants to know why another woman's name is engraved on her husband's headstone.More >>
Wednesday, June 19 2013 9:29 AM EDT2013-06-19 13:29:19 GMT
NEW WEST MINISTER, CANADA (WAVE) - A second grader with a disability was seemingly shunned during a class picture. For Anne Belanger, the photo was completely unacceptable. Her son, Miles, was pushedMore >>
A second grader with a disability was seemingly shunned during a photo shoot at his elementary school.More >>
Wednesday, June 19 2013 12:32 PM EDT2013-06-19 16:32:33 GMT
The search for a missing 10-month-old boy from Birmingham is over. Birmingham police say he and his alleged captor were found in Dallas, Texas around 11:30 Tuesday night. A missing child alert was issuedMore >>
The search for a missing 10-month-old boy from Birmingham is over. Birmingham police say he and his alleged 14-year-old captor were found in Dallas, Texas around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday night.More >>
Wednesday, June 19 2013 3:13 PM EDT2013-06-19 19:13:33 GMT
A Baton Rouge couple and their five children are safe and are thankful they survived a fire that destroyed their home early Wednesday morning.More >>
A Baton Rouge couple and their five children are safe and are thankful they survived a fire that destroyed their home early Wednesday morning. The father was at work when the fire started and the mother jumped into action to get her children out of the house.More >>
MANCHESTER, OH (FOX19) -
A couple is behind bars after an 18-month-old girl was reportedly left in an overheated room in Adams County.
Police say Jesika Case and Jeremy Cox were taken into custody late Wednesday morning after their 18-month-old daughter, Jailynn Cox, was found unresponsive.
Authorities believe the baby was left in an overheated room, in a house located at 517 E. 5th Street in Manchester, Ohio.
According to investigators, the child was sleeping in a small room on the second floor with no duct work. As a result, the room was chilly and a space heater was put on a nearby nightstand to keep the baby warm.
Police say Jailynn was put to bed around 11 p.m., with the space heater about 3 to 5 feet from her crib and the door closed.
Reportedly, she wasn't checked on until 11 a.m. the next morning, and was unresponsive.
Authorities say Cox ran out of the house, and a nearby mail carrier ran upstairs to attempt CPR.
When responders arrived on scene, the heat in the baby's room was so intense, police say it took their breath away.
Both parents are currently being held in the Adams County Jail, charged with negligent homicide and child endangering.
Neighbors say the couple also has two older sons.
The investigation is ongoing, and offials were still on scene as of Thursday afternoon.
We'll continue to update this story as more information becomes available.