• 1 pork loin roast, about 4 to 5 pounds
• ½ cup Green Onions
• ½ cup Yellow Onions
• ½ cup Red Onions
• ½ cup Garlic Cloves (chopped)
• Season Salt (your choice: Tony, Louisiana, etc.) to taste
• 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
• 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
• 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
• ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
• ½ cup Steak Sauce
• 1 cup water
• ½ cup Vegetable Oil
Wash roast, pat dry, remove bone, trim and discard excess fat.
Combine the dry seasoning (season salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and black pepper).
Rub the roast all over with the mixture.
Mix fresh seasoning and stuff inside roast.
Heat oil in a deep saute pan over medium heat. Sear/Brown on all sides in the hot oil.
Remove roast and place in a roasting pan. Add water and steak sauce, basting the roast all over. Add remaining fresh season on top.