BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Disaster food stamps have been approved for East and West Feliciana Parishes.
Beginning Thursday, September 20th, sites will open in Clinton and St. Francisville for residents on a staggered schedule from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., based on the first letter of the applicant's last name:
Thursday, September 20 - A through C
Friday, September 21 - D through G
Saturday, September 22 - H through L
Sunday, September 23 - M through R
Monday, September 24 - S through Z
Tuesday, September 25 - A through M
Wednesday, September 26 - N through Z
East Feliciana - East Feliciana Early Learning Center, 914 Plank Rd., Clinton
West Feliciana - Independence Community Center, 10498 Hwy. 965, St. Francisville
Residents are urged to pre-apply for DSNAP benefits.
To pre-apply, either call 1-888-LA-HELP-U between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. or click here.
All applicants must be living in the designated parishes on August 26 and must provide the following information:
- Names, Social Security Number and Date of Birth for each household member.
- Address and parish of residence.
- Income for each household member from August 26 to September 24.
- All liquid resources for each household member. (Cash on hand, checking, savings)
- Unreimbursed disaster expenses from August 26 to September 24.
Regular SNAP households do not need to re-apply.