From LSU Sports
BATON ROUGE – Various bus shuttle services to LSU football games are available to Tiger fans once again for the 2012 season.
LSU will operate a shuttle service from Farr Park and from its disabled patron parking lot at Alex Box Stadium.
• Round-trip tickets from the Farr Park location will be $20.
• Shuttle service from the disabled patron parking lot is complimentary. Parking at Alex Box Stadium is limited to the first 200 vehicles with a state issued mobility impaired license plate or hang-tag. Shuttle service from Alex Box Stadium will begin four hours prior to kickoff and run continuously until 90 minutes after the game.
Due to minimal usage by fans, the shuttle bus from the Westmoreland Shopping Center has been eliminated beginning in 2012.
The Capital Area Transit System (CATS) will again run its Touchdown Express service this season. The service consists of routes that will provide continuous service beginning four hours prior to kickoff and ending one hour after the game ends. The service is only $4 round trip.
Individuals can park and board the Touchdown Express at the following locations for all LSU home football games:
• L'Auberge Casino and Hotel Baton Rouge
• Lafayette and Convention (Hotel Indigo and Hilton Hotel)
• Florida Boulevard/I-110 Underpass (free parking) - there are approximately 300 parking spots
• North Boulevard Town Square
Passes will be sold at the CATS Terminal during regular business hours; at the Hotel Indigo; Embassy Suites; and The Marriott during their business hours; and at the Florida/I110 Underpass location on game days.
For additional information about the CATS service, call 225-389-8920 or visit www.brcats.com. Find CATS on Facebook - CATSBR and on Twitter - @BTRCATS.