1 cup unsalted butter
3 egg yolks
2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/4 cup Manda's tasso, fine julienne
- Put butter in saucepan and melt over very low heat without letting it brown.
- Put egg yolks, and lemon juice into a blender and process until frothy.
- With the blade turned gradually, pour in the melted buttrt in a steady stream until the sauce is thickened and glossy.
- Transfer the sauce into a bowl, set over a saucepan of hot water.
- Gently fold in julienned tasso.
- Cover and keep warm.