Kids accidentally start house fire - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Kids accidentally start house fire

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

Two kids playing with a lighter accidentally started a house fire on 78th Ave. Monday afternoon.

The fire spread from a bedroom and up a hallway before it was brought under control.

Officials say the children set a bed on fire while playing with a lighter.

The rest of the home suffered heavy smoke damage.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2012 WAFB. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly