1 lb. Fresh Tuna Steak (cut in strips)
2 qrt. Water
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1. Cut tuna in 1 inch strips.
2. poach tuna in 2 qrt. Water and soy sauce at a low temp until just cooked through. Approximately 8 min
3. strain tuna from water and cool down in fridge until needed.
4 Egg Yolks
2 Tbsp. Sriracha
1/2 cup White Vinegar
3 Cloves Garlic
2 tbsp. Sugar
2.5 cups Canola Oil
1. Place all ingredients in blender except canola and blend until smooth.
2. With blender running, slowly drizzle oil in until emulsified.
3. Remove from blender and store in cooler for up to a week.
1/4 cup minced Shallot
4 boiled Eggs (rough chopped)
2 tbsp. diced green bell pepper
2 tbsp. chopped green onion
1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
2 tsp. salt
1 cup sriracha aioli
1lb. Shredded poached tuna
1. place all ingredients in mixing bowl and gently fold.