Eggs 6 oz.
Andouille Sausage 2 oz.
Crawfish Tails 2 oz.
Red Peppers, diced 1 oz.
Green Onions, diced 1oz.+1tsp.
Hollandaise sauce 2 oz.
Tarragon reduction 1.5 tsp
Salsa 1 oz.
Diced tomatoes (garnish) 1 tbsp
Potatoes 6 oz.
English Muffin 1 ea
Butter 1 oz
Orange Garnish 2 slices
1. In an omelette skillet over medium high heat sauté andouille and peppers until peppers soften.
2. Add crawfish and green onions and continue cooking for an additional 30 seconds.
3. Add eggs and reduce heat to medium.
4. Cook until edges bubble and start to solidify. Lift the edges to allow loose eggs underneath. Once omelette loosens from the pan, flip.
5. Turn heat to low or off and allow to finish cooking in hot skillet.
6. Fold omelette into a brown skillet.
7. Mix hollandaise, tarragon reduction, and salsa until well blended and pour evenly over omelette.
8. Garnish with diced tomatoes and green onions.