BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Baton Rouge rapper Lil' Boosie was scheduled for a court hearing Wednesday morning related to his murder indictment, but it was postponed until a later date.
Lil' Boosie, whose real name is Torrence Hatch, is accused of killing Terry Boyd, 35.
Boyd was shot through a window on Oct. 21, 2009 while he was inside his home on Vermillion Drive.
Hatch pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder in connection with Boyd's death.
"He's not guilty," said Defense Attorney Marcus Allen after the arraignment hearing in June. "I think he's absolutely not guilty. I think he meant what he said. He's absolutely not guilty. We're just going to prepare for his defense and get ready to address the charges."
Hatch and three others, including Michael Louding, known as Marlo Mike, were scheduled to appear in court.
They also face multiple drug and conspiracy charges in the same case.
Hatch could face the death penalty if found guilty for Boyd's murder.
- Lil' Boosie pleads not guilty to murder
- Lil Boosie causes online media frenzy
- Officials transfer Lil Boosie to parish prison
- Grand jury indicts Lil Boosie for first-degree murder
- Lil Boosie heads back to jail
- Lil Boosie trial date set
- BR rapper sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Rapper speaks out before going to jail
- 7 men face charges in multiple shootings