Boiled Shrimp INGREDIENTS
1 Pound Fresh Shrimp (thawed, rinsed and drained)
1 Tablespoon Zatarain's Crawfish, Shrimp Crab Boil "Pour and Boil" (4 oz. box)
4 Cups Water
- Thaw shrimp, rinse and drain.
- Pour into a large glass 8 cup measuring cup: 4 cups of water, shrimp and 1 heaping Tablespoon of Zatarain's seasoning, then stir.
- Place measuring cup with shrimp and Zatarain's spiced water in microwave and cook on high power for 5 minutes.
- Remove the measuring cup filled with shrimp and Zatarain's spiced water from the microwave and let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain shrimp of Zatarain's spiced water and let shrimp sit in bowl until room temperature. Do Not put hot shrimp into refrigerator to cool.
1 Pound of Shrimp (cooked and cooled)
1/2 Stick Butter
1 White Onion, chopped
1 Bunch of Green Onions, chopped
1 Package of Cream Cheese (8 ounce)
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
3/4 Cup of Whipping Cream
8 Tablespoons of Omi's Remoulade Sauce (to taste)
Cayenne Pepper (to taste)