Minced Turkey – 5 and 3/4 oz.
Shallots, chopped – 3/4 oz.
Raw Rice, Toasted & Ground – 2 tsp.
Small Dried Chili, Chopped – 1 and 1/2 tsp.
Fish Sauce – 1 Tbs.
Fresh Lime Juice – 1 Tbs.
Green Onions – 2 Tbs.
Kaffir Lime Leaves, Julienne Thin – 1 tsp.
Cilantro Roots or Stems, Chopped – 1 Tbs.
Fresh Mint Leaves – 15 Leaves
Cooking Oil – 1 Tbs.
Lettuce Leaf – 10 Crisp Leaves
- In a saute pan, heat up the oil, add the turkey and cook for about 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- When the turkey if fully cooked, transfer the turkey to a mixing bowl and begin adding all the other ingredients except the lettuce leaves.
- Mix continuously till the flavors are fully incorporated.
- Taste to adjust seasonings.
- Lettuce leaves become a wrap. Place a small portion of salad in each lettuce leaf and fold creating a wrap. Simply pick it up and eat it with your hands.
The taste balance should be slightly sour, salty and refreshing from the herb