6-8 slices of Sour Dough bread
Butter or Margarine
6-8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
6 large eggs
2 cups low fat milk
1 package Jimmy Dean regular sausage
Non-stick cooking spray (Pam, etc)
•Brown sausage in skillet until done. Drain; pat with paper towel. Set aside to cool.
• Spray large baking dish with non-stick spray
• Butter bread on both sides and completely line bottom of pan with bread slices
• Cover bread with cheese slices
• Beat eggs & milk together and pour on top of cheese
• Crumble cooled sausage and put evenly on top of egg mixture.
• Cover & refrigerate overnight.
• Next morning – let set out at room temperature 45 minutes to 1 hour. Bake uncovered on 325 for 50 minutes or until set and done.