Hi. My name is Dr. Cathy and I am the chiropractor for Get OFF My Nerves Chiropractic and Massage Clinic. I am a graduate from Tulane (but still a Tiger Fan), and I received my doctorate from Life University. I have two beautiful children and a loving husband. I love my job as a healer, and I am amazed everyday to see the miracles the body performs. There are over two hundred and fifty techniques of chiropractic and I perform more than any other chiropractor in the area (over twelve) from light to more forceful techniques. I also administer decompression, which heals bulging and herniated discs in the neck and/or low back area of the spine. We have two certified massage therapists on staff, decompression therapy, x-ray, nutritional guidance, and basic physical therapy exercises. Some people have said we are the "Patch Adams" type clinic with just the right amount of professionalism and fun. If you would like a consultation, please call (225) 295-9993 MWF 8:30-3:00 or TTH 12:00-7:00 (we are also open some Saturdays-by appointment).
Why I Am A Doctor of Chiropractic...
- Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged, and those without hope.
- Because I choose to care for the patient with the dis-eas, not the disease.
- Because I wish to assist rather than intrude; to free rather than cause.
- Because I know doctors don't heal, only the body can heal itself.
- Because I have been called to serve others,
- Because I want to make a difference.
- Because everyday I get to witness miracles.
- BECAUSE I KNOW IT IS RIGHT.