IBERVILLE PARISH, LA (WAFB) - Iberville Parish authorities have arrested three men in connection to a string of arson cases in the Bayou Goula area over a six-month period in 2018.
State Fire Marshal deputies, the Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office, and the Iberville Parish Fire Department worked together on the investigation.
The suspects are identified as Tyriek “Reko” Rivers, 19, Donald “Dee Rayy” Vondo, 19, and Jerrimiah “Supa” Henderson, 21.
The men were taken into custody Mar. 15 and booked into the Iberville Parish Jail. The suspects are each charged with two counts each of aggravated arson, three counts of simple arson, and one count of patterns of criminal street gang activity.
The suspects were reportedly involved in the following arson cases in 2018:
• Feb. 5, 5:07 a.m., 27850 Hwy. 405, vehicle fire
• July 21, 2:45 a.m., 27850 Hwy. 405, two vehicle fires
• July 21, 3:35 a.m., 53190 Point Street, shed/outdoor kitchen fire
• Aug. 3, 3:38 a.m., 27838 Hwy. 405, unoccupied structure fire
• Aug. 19, 2:54 a.m., 53135 Point Street, occupied trailer fire
• Aug. 24, 2:57 a.m., 27850 Hwy. 405, occupied trailer fire
State Fire Marshal Butch Browning says more arrests and charges are possible in this investigation. Anyone with information about the cases is asked to call the Arson Hotline at 1-800-256-5452, or submit a tip online here.