BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - The Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center Foundation announced their recently elected board members for 2019, including chair of the foundation, J. Gerard “Jerry” Jolly.
- Chair - J. Gerard “Jerry” Jolly, retired partner of KPMG LLP.
- Vice chair - Steven J. Moore, Steven J. Moore, LLC,
- Secretary-treasurer - Aza Bowlin, community volunteer
- Immediate past chair - Donna Saurage, community volunteer
- New board member - Jeanne James, community volunteer
- New board member - Nathaniel Tannehill, Wampold Hospitality Collection
- Board member - Tee Brown, GMFS, LLC
- Board member - Rebecca Nelson, community volunteer
- Board member - David Perry, Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Board member - Todd Stevens, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- Board member - Paul R. Thompson, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
“The Foundation board plays an integral part in positioning and securing Mary Bird Perkins as the leading cancer care organization across the Gulf South,” said Todd Stevens, president and CEO of the Cancer Center. “This board’s sole purpose is to continue building a firm foundation for the organization so that we can provide care for patients and families for generations to come. None of what we do would be possible without the time and talent of these extraordinary Foundation volunteers who are committed to advancing our mission to improve survivorship and lessen the burden of cancer.”